SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED FOR PETRO-CANADA SPORT LEADERSHIP SPORTIF!
From November 8th to 10th, Canada’s sport elite will gather in Montreal, Quebec for the Petro-Canada Sport Leadership sportif conference.
Delegates will have the opportunity to listen, network, and engage with some of the top minds in the Canadian and International sport, business, and education communities, including:
- Paul Mead, CEO of DraftFCB: Business Plans that Make a Difference;
- Michael Smith, CEO of digital design build: Technology: Past, Present & Future.
COACH EDUCATION & RESEARCH:
- Christiane Despatie and Séverine Tamborero, authors of La performance… à quel prix?: Parents & Coaches – Building Excellence Together;
- David Anderson, eLearning Designer & Community Manager at Articulate: eLearning for Today’s Innovative Coach.
- Magali Baton, Project Manager, Coaching Federations, INSEP: Best Practices in Talent Development & Games Preparations;
- Louis Borfiga, VP High Performance Athlete Development, Tennis Canada: From Development to High Performance – Tennis Canada’s Approach.
Conference is already 65% sold out.